As stated in previous blog posts, lets reiterate some of the more common reasons an annulment may be allowed:
1. If fraud or concealment is involved, such as one party keeping important information from the other, such as a drug addiction or a felony.
2. The refusal or inability of one party to consummate the marriage.
3. The determination that the two parties are close relatives and are in an incestuous marriage.
4. The determination that one or both parties were unable to consent to marriage because of a lack of understanding, such as the case of someone who is mentally ill.
When looking for a good annulment attorney in Orange County, California, here are some things to consider:
1. The attorney is experienced in handling annulments;
2. The attorney is reputable in the community.
3. The attorney is familiar with the judges and court clerks.
4. The attorney is aggressive.
5. The attorney will fight for you.
6. The attorney makes himself or herself available to you if you have any questions or concerns.