Due to COVID-19, we are providing consultations via PHONE or VIDEO conferencing for your safety and convenience, and we are still able to file documents with the court. Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions! 949-735-9266

Income and Expense Declaration


When going through a divorce or financial matter, you will almost certainly have to fill out an Income and Expense Declaration (FL-150 form).  This form is required if financials are at issue. Let me explain further.  If you want to modify or implement a child support, spousal support or attorneys fees and costs order, an Income and Expense Declaration is required.

The form also requires the party to attach the last 2 months of paycheck stubs (or a Profit and Loss Schedule C statement) and the preceding two years of tax returns.

When completing the Income and Expense Declaration, it is best to have an attorney check it to ensure the figures are accurate. Further, on page 3 of the form, you will have to itemize your monthly expenses so you will also want an attorney to check that the numbers coincide with the gross monthly income coming in.

Contact a Santa Ana Divorce Lawyer today for help.

Releted Posts like this
Royalties, Tips and Gratuities in Awarding Spousal Support

Contact Information